is the design team founded in 2007 by Kuba Wozniczka and Rafal Specylak – Wroclaw, Poland based architects.
The practice aims to create specifically detailed buildings, with strong focus on form and materials, that are intimately connected to the context and function.
The name Kamleonlab (Chameleon-Lab) reflects our design methodology consisting in deep research of contexts and conditions and creating design adequate to existing surroundings and all the other factors. It also reflects flexible approach to finding solutions.
The practice creates projects with strong focus on logical and clear conception based on many analyses of all the factors connected to the project. The key question in our design approach is flexibility.
The works of the practice has been published and exhibited in Poland,Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Spain and China.
- – Library Nysa PL – 2 prize, competition SARP. 2008
- – School – Srebrna Gora PL – 2 prize, competition SARP. 2007
- – Museum Markowa PL – honorable mention. competition SARP. 2010
- – Checiny Science Center – 3 prize, competition SARP. 2011
- – Black Cube House – 2 prize in competition: Beautiful Wroclaw 2011.
- – Entrance area of the Museum of Architecture.- Audience award at the `AKCJA – KREACJA` event-competition – Wroclaw 2011.
- – House `Festung Sleza` – 2 prize at Lower Silesia Festival of Architecture DOFA 2011.
- – House `Festung Sleza` – 20+10+X World Architecture Community Awards. 2013.
- – Black Cube House – 20+10+X World Architecture Community Awards. 2014.
- - ProxiDock office – 2 prize at Lower Silesia Festival of Architecture DOFA 2013.
- Laat alle 10 awards zien
ul. Fabryczna 14