Design atelier FIVE AM was established in 2011 by interior architects Mathieu Bellens and Olivier Caluwier. Creating interiors and exhibition spaces for (semi-)public organisations and private companies, the Five AM portfolio also extends to product & concept design. The studio’s aim is to generate a moment of astonishment in the process of realising an inspiring result.
With simplicity as a starting point, each design needs to interact with the user and build up naturally until the story is complete.
- 2013 Bronze A’ Design Award (IT) – Suivez Le Guide
- 2013 Bronze A’ Design Award (IT) – Container offices
- 2014 Silver A’Design Award (IT) – Crombé 3.0
- 2014 Finalist A+ Architizer Award (USA) – Container offices
- 2014 Nominee ARC14 Interieur Award (NL) – Crombé 3.0
- 2014 Recognised by Design Vlaanderen
- 2014 Honorable Mention RTF Sustainability Awards (IND) – Container offices
- Laat alle 12 awards zien
Jozef Vandaleplein 3