Ignacio Quemada Architects, S.L.P. is a prestigious architectural firm which was established in San Sebastian (Gipuzkoa), Spain, in 1999 by Ignacio Quemada Sáenz-Badillos. We are renowned for providing architectural services of the highest quality. Our work includes the development of building projects and site management, urban planning and interior design, and comes from both public tenders and private commissions.
Our work has featured in many publications: the mainstream press, professional journals and specialised books, both in Spain and abroad. We have received many awards, both through open tenders and in recognition of the architectural design and the construction quality of our built work. We are committed to continuous improvement through our quality and ECO-design policies, backed by our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14006:2011 certifications.
- 2008 – AIT Best of Shop Architecture Award for the Campo Viejo – Juan Alcorta Winery.
- 2007 – “Riojanos del Mundo” prize for Visual Arts and Architecture.
- 2005 – Nominated for the European Union Mies van der Rohe Award for Contemporary Architecture for the Campo Viejo – Juan Alcorta Winery.
- 2005 – Finalist in the Spanish Architecture Award, for the Campo Viejo – Juan Alcorta Winery.
- 2005 – Special mention at the CONSTRUMAT awards (the largest construction trade fair in Spain, held every two years), for the Campo Viejo – Juan Alcorta Winery.
- 2004 – Special mention at the FAD Awards, for the Campo Viejo – Juan Alcorta Winery.
- 2003 – Proposed for the National Architecture Award from the Spanish Ministry of Housing.
- 2003 – International
Best ofPrize for Architecture, awarded by Great Wine Capitals Global Network for the Campo Viejo – Juan Alcorta Winery.
- Laat alle 8 awards zien
Peña y Goñi 2, 2º izq.
20002 San Sebastián